Hey loves! I know I’ve been gone for a while but I promise I’ll be posting regularly now! Here are my favorite beauty items for the month of April!
Top Pic (from left to right)- Face products:
The M.A.C Mineralize Foundation (I’m shade NW25 in case you were wondering) is the perfect foundation for my dry skin because its soooo hydrating. It has buildable coverage and a beautiful dewy finish. In the summertime my skin becomes more normal so I know this will look even better! Retail-$27
The M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powders have been around for a while and this is the first time I tried it. I LOVE! I’ve never been a matte finish kind of girl so being that this powder has slight shimmer and its very fine, I get that beautiful, healthy, glowy look that I love. Retail-$30
The M.A.C Mineralize Concealer is amazing! Great coverage, hydrating, and has a slight shimmery finish which really helps with highlighting! Retail- $20
Sephora’s blending sponge is a great cheaper alternative to the beauty blender. The ridge in the middle is the perfect space for your fingers and I can use either end to help blend out my concealer and foundation. Love that it comes with a stand because it helps keep it clean and away from any germs. Retail- $12
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder is supposed to be just that, a finishing powder. I however love this as a highlight for my cheekbones. The pretty pink/white shimmer that it gives is beautiful! Everytime I use this on my clients, they love it and always ask where they can find it. Retail-$8 (wherever Revlon is sold near you)
Second Pic (from left to right)- Eyes & Lips:
The Sephora Storybook Pallete no. 2- Jasmine Edition is one palette I searched high and low for. As a Disney Princess lover I needed to add this to my collection! The colors are all shimmer and have beautiful finishes. Its a great palette to create smoky looks with. Retail- $55
M.A.C Myth (nude-Satin finish) and Saint Germain (light pink- Amplified finish) lipsticks are two of my absolute nude colors right now. Not to mention they look amazing when mixed together! Retail- $15 each
Inglot Gel Liner #77 has to be one of the best gel liners out there. Its sooo creamy, dark, and extremely easy to work with. Once it dries, this thing stays put! It definitely takes the cake over my M.A.C blakctrack liner. Retail- $12
Sephora’s nano eyeliner in white is a great liner to keep in your makeup bag for on the go touch-ups. Its small but packs a good amount of color. If you didn’t know white liner is usually used in the waterline to help open up the eye (great thing if you lacked some sleep the night before lol). Retail-$5
Coastal Scents’ Go Palettes are amazing for travel and/or as its names says, on the Go. The one I have is in Beijing. I believe there are about 6 in the series. The colors in this one are dark and shimmery and great for creating sultry date night/edgy looks. Want that smokey Kim K. look? Try this eyeshadow palette out! Retail- $8.95 (coastalscents.com)
There they are beautiful people! Stay tuned for some new post coming very soon!—
New Goodies! Top Left: Inglot- picked up some amazing cream concealers frm their Freedom System collection ($5 each) & #77 black gel liner (the blackest black ever!!) Top Right: M.A.C.- got the Mineralize Foundation & Concealer, great coverage & finish, perfect for normal-dry skin! Also got studio finish concealer a shade lighter than my natural tone to highlight & Mineralize Skinfinish natural in Medium to set everything! Bottom Left: E.L.F- flat top powder brush $3 (I use this to buff in my foundation= love!) and some lashes $1 each! Bottom Right: Ardell & Elite Lashes (I always use these on clients & myself because they have the most comfortable band ever it’s soo thin!) plus Essie’s Mint Candy Apple (loving the color mint right now!)
Its that time of the month people! Here are some of my favorite products for the month of January!
1. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer: Love, Love, Love!!! Its great coverage and blends amazingly. Not to mention the color selection is awesome! You can find it at your local Sephora for around $24.
2. Sephora lipstick in Oh! My Beige: Great nude shade! Perfect for most skin tones. I’ve been looking far and wide for a nude shade like this one so I’m so happy I found it. Find it at Sephora for $12.
3. Benefit’s Stay Don’t Stray Primer: This primer sticks to its word! Your eyeshadow will NOT budge when you use this! You can also use this as a primer for your under eye concealer. I have yet to try it that way but its still worth a try! Find it at Sephora for $26.
4. Benefit’s High Beam Highlight: Now I love, love, love collecting different highlights. This one is one of the best ones I’ve found so far. Its a perfect pearly pink that looks great on just about everyone I’ve ever used it on! Find it at Sephora for $26.
5. Benefit’s Bad Gal Lash Mascara: If you’ve heard or tried their They’re Real Mascara, then you’ll definitely love this one! No clumping and it’s a great dark black! Find it at Sephora for $19.
6. Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment for Light Hair: Now that I’ve become a blonde I’ve had to take extra good care of my hair to avoid adding more damage. This is an amazing oil treatment for my hair and keeps it so soft and shiny. I use it after rinsing conditioner out of my hair and before heat styling. Find it at moroccanoil.com for $43.
7. Maybelline’s Cat Eyes Mascara: I absolutely love drugstore mascaras! Maybelline’s mascaras are one of my favorites and they definitely hit it out of the ball park with this one. I usually use about 4 different mascaras at once to achieve the perfect “falsies” look and for this 1 mascara to almost do the job of 4 is amazing to me! Find it at your local drugstore for around $8.
8. Smashbox Photoready Hydrating Primer: I have very dry skin so primers never usually work for me and they tend to dry me out even more. So, when I found this product I felt like the gates of makeup heaven had finally opened up and showed me the way! (lol) It gives me a perfectly smooth base for my makeup without making my skin feel dry! Its a little bit pricey but well worth it! Find it at your local Sephora for $42.
9. Benefit’s Coralista Blush: Can you guys tell that I like Benefit products yet?! I love this blush because its a cheek color and highlight in one! Its a very pretty pink/coral color with gold highlight inside. I love using it whenever I do natural looks. Find it at your local Sephora for $28.
10. E.L.F. Contour & Blush Duo in Turks & Caicos: If the Coralista blush is a little to pricey for you this is a GREAT alternative! The blush is almost an exact replica of it! Plus you also get a bronzer that is amazing for contouring. I don’t have to swirl my brush around a million times to pick up a decent amount of color. A single swipe and its dark enough to give me a good contour. A great item to keep in your purse also! Find it at your local target, eyeslipsface.com, or anywhere E.L.F. cosmetics are sold, Retail: $3!!!
Hi everyone! If you don’t already know who I am, my name is Bianca & I’m a makeup artist and nail tech in NYC. Aside from this blog I run a youtube page (youtube.com/misssbiancalynn) to share makeup looks, hauls and other things. I found that lately I’ve been sharing alot of product and look related pictures on my instagram page (mswhatsherface) and it was getting to be a bit too much to post. In comes the idea for starting up my blog again! So here it is, everything from tips, tricks and anything you’d like to know when it comes to beauty! Im a beauty fanatic and all I want to do is share it with you all. So, I hope you enjoy this blog and if there are any questions or requests you have PLEASE don’t hesitate to contact me!
Diamond’s are a girls best friend 💎💅 #nails #nailart #nailartclub #naildesigns #designs #manicure #pedicure #makeup #makeupaddict #makeupartist #maccosmetics #eotd #ootd #fotd #notd (Taken with Instagram)